“Results” criterion of the Baldrige award looks at organization’s performance and improvement
“Results” criterion of the Baldrige award looks at organization’s performance and improvement. In another word, if we look at Emirates Airline result we need to consider the following to:
1. Customer satisfaction: regular surveys are conducted, pay attention to different needs, improve passed on collected data and providing attention to details.
2. Financial: Looking at their financial statement over the last few years.
3. Marketplace performance: look at revenue and profit performance.
4. Workforce: consider employees number growth
5. Product/service: how they improve it (increasing airplanes numbers, introducing new services)
6. Operational effectiveness: strategy that was adopted to gain competitive advantages over competitor
7. Leadership: vision and mission, how it is being archives and how they support leadership practices with in the organization.